Maxi Elbow Gloves are so Foxy!

Posted by Peter Brady on Tue 22nd August 2006 at 07:00 AM, Filed in Industry NewsTrends

A key trend of next year is going to be the Maxi Glove. Believe it and take note.

Elbow length gloves were huge on the catwalks this year with seriously uber designers like Celine and Marc Jacobs using them as the ultimate accessory. It’s a certainty that it won’t be long before you start seeing butter soft leather and suede maxi length gloves hitting the high streets in a very big way.

Check out these really foxy elbow length gloves from Ines Gloves .

image

Priced at £95 ($177.95) these gloves are described as follows:

“My very sensual past elbow Opera Gloves are unlined.
Glacé Gloves made of soft and thin kidskin leather out of 1 piece.
Your special gloves, your second skin.
Oh yes!
Very tight fit, ultra thin strong leather, fine strong stitching.
Elegant, special soft quality. Nice leather smelling.
Great for an evening dress as well for special occasions.
New Colors: ´my cloud´ (white), ´my fire´ (red)
16 Button
No wrist opening.”

Target niche keyword traffic by sponsoring this page. Click here for more info.

READER COMMENTS:

Can’t stand these personally. Really dire. If they come back in a big way I’ll eat my hat!

Posted by Trish  on Tue 22nd August 2006 at 10:25 AM | #

There’s no doubt these are making headway in the high street, but I’m with Trish, their pretty awful really.

Posted by Catty  on Tue 22nd August 2006 at 10:27 AM | #

These are great and their kind of kinky for the guys too. I can testify to that!

Posted by CheeChee  on Tue 22nd August 2006 at 10:28 AM | #

You may have a point there CheeChee!

Posted by Trish  on Tue 22nd August 2006 at 10:29 AM | #

Umm I’m not convinced guys find these foxy. There a little bit dominatrixy for my liking anyway.

Posted by Cleo  on Tue 22nd August 2006 at 10:32 AM | #

yes, these are very sexy. I love to see my wife wearing such long gloves either in the city or the bedroom

Posted by fred  on Fri 29th June 2007 at 11:12 PM | #

Very sexy but refined and elegant.
Thumbs up here.

Posted by Stevie  on Mon 17th September 2007 at 07:34 PM | #

POST A COMMENT:

Please feel free to submit relevant comments to this entry but note: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed as will be personal abuse and defamatory remarks. Reasoned debate and substantiated critique on the topic in hand is encouraged and welcomed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.

Name:

Email address is required but will not appear publicly: