Kelly Brook Lingerie at New Look

Posted by Peter Brady on Mon 16th October 2006 at 10:32 AM, Filed in Fashion DesignersIndustry NewsLatest Celebrity Fashion

Kelly Brook made a big splash with her swim wear range over the summer and now she’s followed that up with her own New Look lingerie range.

image

Pricing seems very reasonable with this combination retailing as follows:

Satin velvet bra - £15
Satin velvet thong - £5
Satin Kimono - £25

Appearing earlier today in London’s Oxford Street to promote her new venture - Kelly is quoted as saying that the designs were inspired by “1920’s and 1930’s deco, using gun metal greys, blues and reds”

Kelly has done a great job in producing some simple, but really very sumptuous lingerie. The great thing is it’s not going to break the bank either.

image
image

Target niche keyword traffic by sponsoring this page. Click here for more info.

READER COMMENTS:

i like it. good prices, pretty…. but why do all the suspender belts only have matching thongs?! i dont do thongs. so thats stupid. also, i think i heard the bras go up to an e cup… which i need but cant seem to find anywhere that actually has any…hmmm

Posted by carrie  on Tue 5th December 2006 at 12:29 AM | #

where can i order from the kelly brooke range as i have been into my local new look and they cant help me as the do not order stock. i know my size and that the kelly brook range fits me perfect 1 really want some.

Posted by charlie  on Sat 9th December 2006 at 05:31 PM | #

kelly looks good in the new lingerie i wish i could look as good as her in them but i need full breast chicken fillets

Posted by julian  on Sun 1st April 2007 at 11:55 AM | #

The lingerie range is good for the price values advertised. My only reservation is that Kelly Brooke is a Gaw-Ree type of beauty, and many girls will not look as good as she in these.

It’s simplistic though, and that can be a big bonus.

Posted by Ashish  on Tue 6th November 2007 at 04:30 PM | #

I personally prefer Kelly without any shoes on. She has perfect smooth silky milky skin that suits this range. I’d love to see some brown in her - I think it would really suit her. Basically if you look exactly like this, then it’s worth getting the range. Otherwise, leave off unless real cheap.

Posted by Jahangir  on Wed 6th August 2008 at 01:19 AM | #

I am interested in the little red satin baby doll corset and thong set from the kelly brook range.unfortunately i cannot get it in any of our Northern Ireland New look stores.could u please advise me how i could go about purchasin it online.i have been on the new look website but there are no listings for kelly brook lingerie range

Posted by Mrs Forsythe  on Tue 15th September 2009 at 08:15 PM | #

please advise me on a website whereby i can go on to see the full kelly brook range to purchase online
Many thanks

Posted by Mrs Forsythe  on Tue 15th September 2009 at 08:21 PM | #

POST A COMMENT:

Please feel free to submit relevant comments to this entry but note: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed as will be personal abuse and defamatory remarks. Reasoned debate and substantiated critique on the topic in hand is encouraged and welcomed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.

Name:

Email address is required but will not appear publicly: