Bodymetrics Made To Measure Jeans

Posted by Chantelle on Thu 29th June 2006 at 07:00 AM, Filed in Industry News

How hard is it to find the perfect pair of jeans?
image

The Bodymetrics pod is the first of it’s kind. With Bodymetrics you can design your perfect jeans and have them tailor made to fit the contours of your body, perfectly. Celebrities such as Jodie Kidd have already sussed out this brand of jean and the great thing is that Bodymetrics jeans fit everybody like a second skin!

I know your asking yourselves - how does it work? Well, the Bodymetrics pod takes hundreds of measurements in only 5 seconds, using cutting edge light scanning technology, similar to a body scan. The body scan maps your body to determine a unique pattern which is hand tailored to your design. You will then receive a personal design consultation and this will allow you to design every detail of your new pair of jeans with the help of some expert advice from one of our personal stylists. They will guide you towards a design which will flatter your body as well as fit like a glove.

Your hand tailored jeans will arrive 3-4 weeks later, beautifully packaged.

Target niche keyword traffic by sponsoring this page. Click here for more info.

READER COMMENTS:

Wow this looks amazing. I can never find jeans that fit properly.

Posted by Stacey  on Thu 29th June 2006 at 04:44 PM | #

Yeah I know, I too find it hard to find perfect fitting jeans! They are expensive but a good pair of jeans will last you a life time - a fabulous and worthwhile investment!

Posted by Chantelle  on Thu 29th June 2006 at 05:39 PM | #

It’s not hard at all if you have a perfect body…

Posted by Class factotum  on Mon 3rd July 2006 at 07:09 PM | #

Try http://www.jeanmachine.co.uk, a lot cheaper, and you get a great pair for about £50.

Posted by Steve  on Mon 26th February 2007 at 01:40 PM | #

I love these jeans!...they are do cute…i think they would look great with some poiny toed boots and a black turtle neck sweater!

Posted by Susana  on Mon 26th November 2007 at 10:59 PM | #

I used jean machine, the jeans were awful!! Badly fitting and poor denim too.

Posted by Anon  on Tue 4th December 2007 at 01:35 PM | #

Hi has anyone used Jean Machine lately!

I sent them £127.00 about 3 months ago plus my best jeans….and now cannot get hold of them, they don’t return any of my emails…. anyone help out there…please…
Kathy

Posted by kathleen lawson  on Mon 6th July 2009 at 09:50 AM | #

POST A COMMENT:

Please feel free to submit relevant comments to this entry but note: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed as will be personal abuse and defamatory remarks. Reasoned debate and substantiated critique on the topic in hand is encouraged and welcomed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.

Name:

Email address is required but will not appear publicly: